No one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation.
The cancellation policy below is designed to protect both retreat leaders and all retreat attendees (prospective and current).
Cancellation | Initiated by Participant
- Please note, there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below applies.
- Before June 1st, you will receive a 50% refund.
- Before July 1st, you will receive a 25% refund.
- After August 1st there will be no refunds.
- In the event of a COVID lockdown or a COVID-related flight cancellation, choose one of the following options:
-Transfer your reservation to a later date of your choice (subject to availability).
-Request a full refund for the booking.
- To cancel, you must send an email stating you wish to cancel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund payments are credited to the payment service used to secure your reservation. If you paid by check, a refund check will be mailed to your billing address. All refunds provided within 30 days.
Cancellation | Initiated by Retreat Leaders
- In the event Golden Garuda Retreats cancels a booked retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you will receive a full refund of your payment.
- Golden Garuda Retreats is not responsible for any expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip. Again, we recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- To cancel, please send an email with your request to: email@example.com